Principle-centered, the fourth characteristic of our Profile for Success, serves as a guide that links our behavior to our vision, values and beliefs. Learn more about our five SUCCESS Principles:
- I know myself (the importance of self-awareness to your success)
- I establish my own values and beliefs
- I am responsible for my own behavior
- I am a co-creator of my present and future
- I give thanks and celebrate life
Being principled centered enhances the speed of our decision-making and actions.